Find out if these updates apply to your appliance by going to System->System Setup->Update Software. If they are not listed they don't apply.
* Add remote technical support connection option to enable encrypted access to the appliance by Thunderstone tech support (can only be enabled by appliance admin and can be terminated at any time by appliance admin).
* Add support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 to admin and search interfaces.
* Allow SSL cipher lists longer than 200 characters (now unlimited).
* Fix support for SSL chain certificates.
* Don't let offline file servers delay availability of search on boot.
* Add RAID info to SNMP
* Additional CVE's addressed: CVE-2016-5387 CVE-2016-2842 CVE-2016-2109 CVE-2016-2108 CVE-2016-2107 CVE-2016-2106 CVE-2016-2105 CVE-2016-0799 CVE-2015-3183 CVE-2014-0231 CVE-2014-0226 CVE-2014-0118 CVE-2014-0098 CVE-2013-6438
Packages to install:
All of the updates should be applied at the same time. A reboot should be performed after the update to ensure all updates take full effect.
Download and install updates by visiting the System->System Setup->Update Software page on the appliance.