Error in CGI Application

mmcfadden

Error in CGI Application

Post by mmcfadden »

I am getting this error:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

I am trying to use the free webinator as an evaluation of the other products but I am unable to run the software. I have installed webinator on a windows 2000 server with all of the software updates and the latest version and patches of IIS5. I haven't used URLscan. I looked under services and found the Texis Monitor is running. I have a scripts folder with the proper permissions and anonymous access. I'm using a private IP address from the local machine, however that is different from the domain name I entered when registering the product. Do I need to change this and if so how? I am on a LAN that is behind a firewall and NAT, however I can connect outgoing which is open on the firewall.
Kai
Site Admin

Error in CGI Application

Post by Kai »

What were the headers listed after "The headers it did return are:", if any?
mmcfadden

Error in CGI Application

Post by mmcfadden »

There were no headers listed. Also I just did an uninstall and reinstall of Webinator and it then worked. But it stopped working after about 15 minutes again with the previously stated message.
mmcfadden

Error in CGI Application

Post by mmcfadden »

I found out what was causing the problem. I added anonymous access to the script folder and the texis.exe file and after this point I couldn't access anything in webinator. With the CGI Error displayed on every attempt to access a page.