Outstanding Service

melvint9

Outstanding Service

Post by melvint9 »

Mr. Howitt,

This is a email of appreciation to your technical support staff for their prompt and detailed response to questions I have asked in regards to specific functions I needed help with. I have been in this business for some time and have dealt with many technical support staff via a message board or email and your team is second to none. Each time their response to my posted question has been within 20 minutes to a hour, now that's excellent customer service.

Please thank your staff for the outstanding work. A fast food restaurant has nothing on your technical support staff. I will spread the word on the outstanding and prompt service received from Thunderstone and their technical staff.

Thanks,

Melvin Thompson
bart

Outstanding Service

Post by bart »

Boy do we like messages like this!

Thanks
harold

Outstanding Service

Post by harold »

Both the products AND the service are excellent!!!

Thanks!

Harold
bart

Outstanding Service

Post by bart »

Thanks again.
anders.rask

Outstanding Service

Post by anders.rask »

With the risk of getting another "thanks again":
;-)
No argument! The best and fastest support i have ever seen on a product.

We are testing it with our "CMS of Choice" (Obtree.com) and are finding it an EXCELLENT choice for our future projects as indexing service!

keep up the good work guys, it IS appreciated :-)
cindy_walker

Outstanding Service

Post by cindy_walker »

I must agree. Thunderstone gives better tech support by a landslide than I've seen anywhere else. Good job!
resume.robot

Outstanding Service

Post by resume.robot »

Another agreement here. Since the advent of this message board, service and response have been excellent. Weekends, odd hours -- this is often when programmers work, and that's when we need the tech support, not next week sometime. Vortex can be a tough learning curve, and I have gotten repeated, detailed support through a variety of sticky problems.
iclbloom

Outstanding Service

Post by iclbloom »

This appears to be an appropriate time for me to contribute to this love-fest ;-). When I started w/ vortex a few months ago I was skeptical about the type of support I could get from a cold and distant "message board" interface. I have been pleasantly surprised that I can get answers to my novice questions even on weekends. My complements to the Thunderstone folks.

Thanks
Leon Bloom