Win2K Pro installation problems

texman

Post by texman »

I have installed the free version of Webinator 4 onto a Win2k Pro box running IIS 5.

I pointed the CGI directory to c:\inetpub\scripts which now contains texis.exe.

I want to run webinator on a site called ACME so I have pointed the HTML directory to c:\intetpub\wwwroot\acme where it appears to have installed the webinator folder containing a bunch of public files.

At the end of the installation it asked me to run the administrative dashboard which when selected gave me the following error:

-----------
Error
002 /Webinator/dowalk: Can't open source file c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Webinator\dowalk: No such file or directory
-----------

It appears to be searching for the dowalk file which was placed in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acme\Webinator\dowalk during the installation.

The other problem I have is that When I follow the "administrative interface" link within default.htm in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cypress\Webinator it gives me a "The page cannot be displayed as this link points to /SCRIPTS/texis.exe//webinator/dowalk/

Can anyone suggest a way to fix these problems?? I am not very technical so please keep it in layman's terms.

Thanks!
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »