wrong path

gwork

wrong path

Post by gwork »

installing Solaris 2.6 version on a 2.8 box; URL to admin page isn't correct. It looks internally for htdocs/weinator/... not htdocs/webinator. A link within htdocs fixes it
John
Site Admin

wrong path

Post by John »

Where are you seeing the link with weinator in it? You should just correct the link there, but we can't find anywhere that we have that typo.
John Turnbull
Thunderstone Software
gwork

wrong path

Post by gwork »

I believe the error arose from trying to use the URL suggested at the completion of the installation process. The installation suggested a URL to go to for the administration interface. Hitting that URL returned the error that a path internal to the URL did not exist. I don't have the suggested URL, although the line in your install "$smso$CgiUrl/texis$CgiTmpExt$CgiExt/webinator/dowalk/$rmso" could be it, nor the exact error other than the reference to /weinator rather than /webinator coming from trying to access the suggested URL.

Galen
mark
Site Admin

wrong path

Post by mark »

Without precise info, it's hard to say much more about it, especially since the install script extract you supplied had webinator spelled correctly.
gwork

wrong path

Post by gwork »

The system works, I don't have the exact information, so we can simply attribute it to user error, although my impression was at the time the error was being generated internal to the texis binary and not because of my fat fingers. I've removed the link and will let you know if anything pops up that isn't me.