No object found at /L

michel.weber

No object found at /L

Post by michel.weber »

mark
Site Admin

No object found at /L

Post by mark »

Basically you've indexed a page with a bad/stale link to a file that's not on the server. I'm not sure what the significance of the "/L" is, you'd have to check the server logs or ask the server admin.
michel.weber

No object found at /L

Post by michel.weber »

I don't know about stale links, but when i copy the link into a browser, it exists and opens correctly.

I have seen this eerror before on other web sites but not as consistently (including the /L) The /L is definitely not part of the URL.
mark
Site Admin

No object found at /L

Post by mark »

Maybe the web server is responding differently to the appliance than to your browser? Are your browser and the appliance on the same network? Try setting the user agent string of the appliance to something like your browser. eg for IE7 you might use something like
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

When you visit that link, if you look at the address bar after the page is loaded are you still at that page or have you been redirected somewhere else?

It may be helpful if you have access to the server error log to see if there's more detail about the error.