Too much word definitions cause error

david.huber0

Post by david.huber0 »

Hello,

in a profile walk settings we have many word definitions (23 to be exact). This cause error similar to

111 C:\Program Files\Thunderstone\MORPH3\texis\scripts/dowalk(mmIndexPrep) 3086: Too many expressions in the function exp_add

000 C:\Program Files\Thunderstone\MORPH3\texis\scripts/dowalk(mmIndexPrep) 3086: SQLExecute() failed with -1 in the function execntexis

After some test it seems to be a limit of 15 word definitions allowed without error.

With our current 23 word definitions we have the error message 8 times if i put 16 word definitions we have 1 error message, if i put 17 we have 2 error messages, ...

Any Idea?
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

It's odd to use that many index expressions. Perhaps you're doing something in many overly specific expressions that can be expressed in fewer general expressions. If you post them here we may be able to help.
michel.weber

Post by michel.weber »

In fact what they want to do for this particular project, is match a series of doc references which are not really well defined.

I haven't had time to look at their REX, but i'm sure the list can be pared down.

What is the number of REXes that are allowed for word expressions? Is it limited to 15?
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

Yes, 15 is the limit.