A new appliance update has been released: texisScripts-23.1.2. This update contains the following fixes:
- Fixed Backup not properly including an All Profiles ACE in some situations
- Changing Single Page, Page File, or Page URL settings no longer causes those URLs to be indexed immediately (without an explicit walk). These settings' URLs are now indexed only as part of a walk along with other settings like Base URL(s). A walk with Rewalk Type Singles Only can be used to immediately process singles settings' URLs.
- XSL Search now respects the Show Thunderstone Logo setting
- Fixed the same URL potentially appearing as a best bet multiple times when using Show when Best Bet keywords are contained in search query Best Bet Match Mode
- Fixed inconsietent page hashes when including enum parametric fields in Duplicate Check Fields
- Updated jQuery to 3.5.1
- Metasearch searches will no longer show the same Best Bet URL repeatedly from different backends producing the same Best Bet